Electrolysis Hair Removal
Electrolysis has been used over 130 years to remove unwanted hair. It stills remains the only recognised 100% hair removal method. It can remove white and fair hairs which a laser cannot.
How can Electrolysis work for hair removal?+
- Involves inserting a tiny sterile needle into each hair follicle
- A safe low electrical current is passed into the follicle, coagulating the blood supply
- The current destroys some or all of the growing hair cells
- Permanent hair reduction
- It is not recommended to use on larger areas as far too time consuming
- Nd:YAG Laser (metatag) is a better option for larger areas, but electrolysis is better for depigmented hairs
- Darker skin types are more prone to pigmentation issues, and tight Afro hair follicles are coiled so are harder to insert needle into
Price is based on time used.