Minor Surgical Treatments
One of Compleet Aesthetics Clinic’s main clinical specialisations is minor skin surgery for a range of unsightly and irritating skin blemishes and growths such as skin tags, moles, warts, milia, seborrheic keratosis and small vascular imperfections. We use a variety of techniques including Electrolysis, Electro Surgery, Laser and Cryotherapy. Our treatments are comfortable, safe with minimal to zero scarring.
We can send soft tissue specimens off for laboratory analysis if required for peace of mind or advise you to seek a GP’s written consent prior to treatment.
What is Electrosurgery?+
- The vast majority of unwanted skin growths are treated successfully using a medical device called a Schuco Hyfrecator to perform electrosurgery
- An electrode is held close or on the skin to deliver a safe discharge of electricity to safely remove unwanted tissue and cauterise small blood vessels
- This is performed on larger skin lesions like skin tags, moles and seborrheic keratosis
- The Hyfrecator is very versatile in delivering rapid and precise destruction of all types of cutaneous malformations
- Cryotherapy is using extreme cold, to destroy unwanted skin lesions
- We use a Cryopen which is cryosurgical system which can directly freeze tissue to – 890C with nitrogen oxide
- It is ideal for treating blemishes caused by sun damage like sun spots or pigmentation
- It is very quick in application with little discomfort caused.
- Analgesia is not required
- Lesions tend to scab, and naturally come away leaving minimal scarring
Laser Nd:YAG 1064nm+
- We are highly trained in application of laser for the removal of small vascular skin malformations
- These are facial broken capillaries, ‘Blood Spots’, and leg spider veins
- We use a state of the art medical grade vascular laser the XP Spectro which has a long wave length to penetrate deep beneath the dermal layers of the skin to target blood vessels
- This laser is safe to use on all skin types with minimal risk of skin pigmentation issues
Prices for Advanced Cosmetic Procedures+
Prices vary based on treatment and area size.
Skin Tag From £60
Cryotherapy £50 for warty growths
Small vascular imperfections From £60